How To Register
Reporting Institutions are required under the Anti-Money Laundering Act to register with the Financial Intelligence Authority among other obligations. In order to register with the Financial Intelligence Authority, proceed as follows:
- Obtain Registration form 1 and 3 attached herewith.
- Fill the forms with the particulars therein of the registering Accountable Person.
- Provide the following attachments
- Copy of ID documents of MLCO
- Certificate of Incorporation of accountable person, NGO permit for NGOs, practicing Certificate for professionals.
- Submit the filled forms either in hard copy by hand delivery to our offices or email the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also download the registration template and Registration Guidelines using the links below:
Registration Forms (1 & 3)
Guidelines to all Accountable Persons